Wow its been awhile since I've blogged. As I read out loud what I just typed I realize how nerdy that sounds. That's always a good litmus test...just saying what you're thinking out loud can shed a whole new light on things. Anyways, it's been almost 8 months or so since my last post for various reasons. The main one being I was on a ship with sparce internet whenever we reached land. I grew to like journaling more than blogging because for some reason i think alot better lying in my bed than sitting at my desk. To which one might ask why I don't just blog in my bed, to which I would respond that I can't type in that position. I know it's pretty lame but true. Anyways, I'm about to make my blog private, so this might be the last post you see! Thanks for reading! 4/1/07
All Blogged Out...
Wow its been awhile since I've blogged. As I read out loud what I just typed I realize how nerdy that sounds. That's always a good litmus test...just saying what you're thinking out loud can shed a whole new light on things. Anyways, it's been almost 8 months or so since my last post for various reasons. The main one being I was on a ship with sparce internet whenever we reached land. I grew to like journaling more than blogging because for some reason i think alot better lying in my bed than sitting at my desk. To which one might ask why I don't just blog in my bed, to which I would respond that I can't type in that position. I know it's pretty lame but true. Anyways, I'm about to make my blog private, so this might be the last post you see! Thanks for reading!