Would it be Pergamum...who are true to the faith in hardship, but often worship worldly things?
Would it be Ephesus...who are doing a good job but don't truly love God?
Would it be Laodicea...who are just "lukewarm" Christians?
Would it be Sardis...who are effective at times but often superficial?
Would it be Thyatira...who love God but tolerate sin?
My desire, of course, is that it would someday be the desired "churches" of Smyrna or Philadelphia...who suffer persecution yet stand firm in the faith.
So if God analyzed my life specifically and put me in a particular struggling "church", would I live differently? I know I absolutely would, so it begs the question does God not already do this through the Spirit? Would having God put how He sees my life down on tangible paper rather than in a conscious feeling fundamentally change how I live? Is the reason I don't find myself in one of the desired churches because I don't know what struggling church I resemble... or is it that I don't want to know, so I can plead ignorance? All good questions that often times are only shortly entertained instead of wrestled with.
P.S. I think i'm in all the struggling "churches" at one time. That's the first step.