Ironically, it was really hard to pick my three things that sum Tyler up. So I just sat there for about an hour trying to articulate what I was thinking because I have learned so much from him. Although he does do alot of things that make me feel good about myself (the time he stole an old man's wheelchair at Six Flags to avoid the lines), there is so much more that he does that makes me feel completely bush league. He is constantly teaching me things through the way he treats Kathryn, handles conflict, faces adversity, encourages constantly. I could go on because the list is long.
So I'm hoping when I go to see him over Halloween I can learn a few more things, and have a few moments where I, yet again, feel really, really, really good about myself.
Unfortunately, there are no Six Flags in Alabama. There is, however, a beach where Tyler has been known to use his charm to shamelessly borrow random girls' skimboards. Hang ten, Tyler.