8/28/09

For Dramatic Effect...


Well it's been a while since I was last on this thing. It's been so long I'm sure I've caught everyone up with what's going on with me. Another summer has ended and it's time to start a new chapter. For some strange reason I'm actually ready to start another semester. I guess I'm just ready to see what the fall has in store.

You probably already knew this, but I've been reading through the Bible. It definitely has some slow chapters, but at the same time I read stories I've never heard. Some of them make you just wonder why they are even in there...like the story of David fleeing from Saul. As he is trying to escape, he runs into some guys that think they recognize him. So David does what anyone would do in a situation like that. He acts insane. He even started drooling on himself for dramatic effect. Who knows what else he did, but the guys bought it and let him go. You know after he got away he was like did that really just happen? It would have been so cool to be David's friend and listen to all his stories. Good stuff, Dave.

Things I've done lately:

-read and watched time traveler's wife (I feel I have more opinion than I should as a guy).

-realized I'm terrible at the game "Life".

-been intrigued by the supernatural or spiritual world lately.

-convinced I've seen a UFO (I have witnesses).

-finally made my way to the AT&T store.

-had an alergic reaction to a wasp that stung me while I was driving (no idea how that happens).

-learned I am a master picture hanger (yeah it's an art).