For those of you who grew up glued to the Disney Channel...this is not that Flash Forward. I know but whatcha gonna do. Anyways, I didn't want to be hooked on a TV show this semester, but Tyler sneaked this on me. I will admit the previews looked homosexual (politically correct) but the actual show is genius. Makes you think about whether you would want to see the future if you had the chance...um yeah definitely. That was the easiest question ever.
10/7/09
What Did You See...
For those of you who grew up glued to the Disney Channel...this is not that Flash Forward. I know but whatcha gonna do. Anyways, I didn't want to be hooked on a TV show this semester, but Tyler sneaked this on me. I will admit the previews looked homosexual (politically correct) but the actual show is genius. Makes you think about whether you would want to see the future if you had the chance...um yeah definitely. That was the easiest question ever.